We have many diverse volunteering opportunities available ranging from social media, marketing, hospital and home visits, graphic design, and software developers. If you have a different idea on how to volunteer your time, please let us know in the form below!
Requirements for hospital visits and child interactions:
- Must be 18 years or older. No experience with virtual reality required, but must be willing to go through training to learn how to use the equipment.
- Will need to pass a background check.
- Must have transportation to various locations in Las Vegas
- Willing to purchase a $10 volunteer shirt.
- Will need to go through hospital volunteer application process as well, which may include some or all of the following: background check, TB testing, flu shot, drug testing, and hospital orientation.
- 3-month commitment is requested.
- Shifts are usually about 2 hours.
- Days and times vary.
- Children’s hospitals in Las Vegas, and occasionally children’s homes.